My roommate doesn’t believe that anyone actually likes this movie! OUTRAGEOUS. Please, please help me prove her wrong!
Take a break from the fandoms and take a moment to read this:
Farah Baker, a 16 year old teen living in the Gaza Strip, has been tweeting and posting on social media sites of the various indiscriminant bombings being committed by Israeli forces, most recently very violent shelling near Al-Shifa hospital by her.
In her countless tweets and numerous posts on both Twitter and Instagram, she documents live strikes using photos and videos to show her followers the severity of the situation her and thousands like her are going through every day. @farah_gazan has gone viral, spiking from 21k to 76k followers on twitter in a span of 24 hours and climbing to 300+ in a matter of hours on Instagram.
Personally, I felt like I was reading something off the diary of Anne Frank. And who knows? Our children might be reading this and asking us why we didn’t stop her from dying just like we did to our grandparents.
The tweets are heartbreaking and the videos are breathtaking. She needs your support. Let her know you stand by her. Follow her on twitter and Instagram and maybe somehow you can change history.
Jaeger with a sticker on its rear that says ‘Jesus is my co-pilot’
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
I couldn’t have clicked the motherfucking follow button faster after I saw the pinata cookies with mini m&m’s inside holy shit let me tell you
Thank you, random swan, for coming by and prettying up my photos.
Or being a scene-stealing jerk?
Character - APH Netherlands
Cosplayer - i-am-iggys-unfortunate-eyebrows
Photographer - cafegrimm
1. See the good in your past. There will always be things that we wish had never happened; there will always be bad memories and things that we regret. But they are part of who you are – so accept that they have happened and celebrate the person they’ve allowed you to become.
2. Invest time in the things that bring you happiness. It’s important to identify the things that you enjoy, and that make you come alive, and are all a part of “you”. Spending time on those things will help to raise your self-esteem, as you’re valuing yourself when you pursue happiness.
3. Forgive yourself for your mistakes. We all make mistakes - and when we think of them we cringe. But that doesn’t make you any worse than other people. Just try and learn what you can, and then move on with your life.
4. Stop criticising yourself. So often we’re really our own worst enemy. We look for our flaws, and we put ourselves down – instead of being understanding of our own limitations. It’s time to change that behaviour – so start loving yourself.
5. Listen to your instincts and intuitions. If you want to love yourself, you must listen to yourself. Pay attention to those instincts and your instant gut reaction – and trust that you are right when you hear that inner voice.
6. Appreciate your life. Of course there are things that you wish that you could change. But some things are good, and are worth appreciating. So, focus on, appreciate, and make lots of your strengths.
comment from a person on youtube whose name i don’t remember.
this is how you make “gay jokes” folks
having two parents of any gender would suck because when u need one of them you’d be like “mom” and the wrong one will reply and you have to go “not you the OTHER one” and thats why if i marry a girl and we have kids she can be mom and i will be optimus prime
"My name is Michael Hunter. I was diagnosed with leukemia in June 2013 & was told on June 11, 2014 that I only have a few months left to live if I can’t find a donor. Please help me with my biological family or a donor match! I was born in Columbus, OH 3/1/1985 at Doctor’s North Hospital and given the name Christopher Brown. Please share"
Michael is a friend, I’m asking that you all take the time to share this. He desperately needs a bone marrow donor and there is very limited number of African American donors. Without a donor Michael is going to die.
Michael was adopted and does not know his birth family. We know he has a half brother but have no information about him.
He does not specifically need an African American Donor but because of all of the things that factor into finding a match (blood type, dna tissue etc.) , someone of similar descent is more likely to be a closer match.
If anyone knows anything about Michael’s birth family or if you would like to see if you are a match, please privately message me. I can put you in touch with him and his caregivers directly!
We hope through spreading awareness we can either find his birth family whom he does not know or find a donor match. Michael lives in the Cincinnati, OH area. Please dont just like this or scroll past. Please share this! You could save his life!
BOOST. Its so hard for Black people to find donors.
BOOST is the least we could do.
American Airlines’ number (1-800-433-7300) is only one number away from a SEX HOTLINE (1-800-633-7300) IM NOT FUCKING KIDDING MY FLIGHT GOT CANCELED SO I HAD TO CALL AMERICAN AIRLINES AND THE LADY WROTE IT SO THE 4 LOOKED LIKE A 6 SO I CALLED IT AND THIS LADY JUST GOES ”MMMMM IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU IM SO HORNY” IM LIKE IM SHIT THIS ISN’T AMERICAN AIRLINES FUCK
Super quick sketch of the Queen and King of Arendelle when they were still dating…… <3 Just to promote their love T____T
I’ll upload that Zarina/James fan art soon when I’m brave and confident enough lol! And when I get some more spare time ;___;
Hope you enjoy it!
|—||A novel by me. (via june-niocosu)|
Ant-Man star Michael Douglas has revealed that popular Avengers comics character Janet Van Dyne is already dead by the time the film’s main storyline begins. Douglas plays Hank Pym, the first Ant-Man and husband to Janet Van Dyne.
“I’m an entomologist,” he told EW. “I’m also a physicist and I discovered in 1963, a way, a serum to reduce a human being to the size of an ant, maintaining the strength. But unfortunately during this process, a tragic personal accident happened with my wife.”
Janet Van Dyne, A.K.A. Wasp, was included in an early draft of Joss Whedon’s first Avengers movie. In the new Ant-Man adaptation she would have been in her 50s or 60s, and mother to Evangeline Lilly’s character Hope Van Dyne. Instead she’s been given an offscreen death in what fans are labeling a #JanetVanCrime.
The founding members of the Avengers team were Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Ant-Man, and Janet Van Dyne as the Wasp. In other words, all of the male characters get their own movie franchises, while the Wasp is not only sidelined, but killed off to provide backstory for characters in the new Ant-Man movie.
FUCK THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT
For more posts like this, follow UltrafactsI’ve had lethologica for the word lethologica before… If that isn’t irony, I don’t know what is.
See this little guy? I want him but my boyfriend said I cant. I wagered him that if I could get 1,000,000 notes he would let me have it no questions asked. Please help me, I want this little puffball!